What my MC looks like (thanks to aZa’s Arid Pack). Enjoy !
[Update : added mirror file]
New release! This time, no new features: just user-experience improvements.
- Added automatic resize of the terrain preview when the program window is resized
- Some code ang logic enhancements
- Program window isn’t frozen anymore when loading a terrain!
Well, I have been pretty much busy these weeks! Here is a new release of Minecraft Terrain Changer =)
- Added messages in the status strip
- Added context menu available by clicking on a texture in the grid
- Added icons from the Silk Icon Set
- Improved UI
- Some underground changes
Minecraft Terrain Changer is a tool for Minecraft game by Mojang.
- terrain.png openning
- textures extraction
- texture replacement – by clicking on the preview of the terrain
- generation of the modified terrain
What MTC doesn’t do or does badly:
- extracting terrain.png from .jar (binary) or .zip (textures packs)
- loading a terrain can take a whiiiiile… and consume a lot of memory
- replacing textures in a terrain by smaller or bigger ones may fail
- MTC has been quickly coded and may crash if being treated carelessly.
- .NET Framework 3.5
Found a bug? Please leave a comment=)